Sunday, June 15, 2008

First Blog!

Hey Guys =)

Ok so basically this is my first blog.. ever.. and I'm pretty sure no one is gonna read this but anyway.. I felt like startin a blog =P

I really feel I should talk about last night's meeting. I felt so open to God. I had built a barrier and last night I felt as though I broke that barrier and can now fully listen to Him and grow closer to Him. Thanks to Maria Vadia. God was soo alive in that room guys! It felt so good to just let it out and scream "THANK YOU JESUS!" I went to the meeting feeling alone, and came out feeling God by my side :) It's such an amazing feeling guys!

Exams start this Wednesday and I'm really freaking out. I'm soo behind on my studies. For some reason I'm really distracted =S At least summer starts in 11 days, and I'm really not looking forward to it. Since it's the last summer before o's I have private lessons EVERY DAY! Yes every day! So much for sleeping in.. *sighhh*

Soul Survivor in 56 days =D

Lately I've been quite moody.. So sorry if I snapped at any of you guys. Just a bit confused atm. Shout out to Krissi! Thanks for everything :] And another shout out to Nix and Alana. Thanks so much guysss =)

Anywhooo.. Hope you enjoyed my first ever blog xD I shall leave you to study Macbeth *joyyy*

God Bless =)
Laa x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LAAAAA!!
Wat A Pretti Blogg Maan!
I Luved It!
Hahaa So Try Of D Meetin =']

I Lav Yu 4eva Laa!
Keep On Bloggin Hun!

Lyaa xxxxxxxxx

maria angela said...

welcome to d blogging world!!! :D its nice to know that another christian has joined this world, cz we can all talk about God's amazingness together :D:D so glad at what happened to u :) praise the Lord!!! :D

good luck for exams la ^^ if u need anything, notes/help/anythin xD im here :)

God blss ya :)
xxx

. said...

oo so hppy 4 u of sat i agree, it was amazing!!! seriously :P gud luck for exams laa :) keep bloggin and welcome:)

. said...

^^ to the bloggin world that is :P i so need to strt making myself clearer :)

Bettina said...

hey laaa wat fun ur blogging xD..i tot id never start blogging but now im addicted xD =P...so beware haha... rly good post! dnt be too stressed for exams and as maria-angela said if we can help in ne way let us knw! praying for ya blessings! xxxx